Branding & Positioning
Branding is more than just a logo. Branding is what you stand for, the personality of your company or product. It's your soul and what you're about. It's what your customers think of you and say about you. Your logo then helps to represent your brand.
Positioning then defines how your brand fits in the marketplace, relative to your competition. It defines how you are targeting your product for specific market segments and product needs at specific prices. In short, you define how to communicate - clearly, specifically, & thoroughly - why you're different & how that difference makes a difference in your customer's perception of his or her life. This results in a clear brand identity that tells your story and sets you apart from competition.
We approach branding through…
- The brand promise – a concise and meaningful statement that consumers can use to identify the brand.
- Defining the promise of your brand requires a combination of research and insight.
- We differentiate your brand by…
- Separating you from your competition so that your brand can stand out from the others.
- Establishing your brand architecture
- Create comprehensive brand standards to ensure consistent use of all elements both inside and outside your organization.